February 13, 2015
Absolutely, please, give yourself the gift of 26 minutes to listen to the video at the bottom of the above URL.
Isn't it wonderful that even unaware of this 2012 message, we've also been contributing to tomorrow. And we can continue to do so.
(I also added two more affirmations to the February 12 posting for a total of 12 affirmations why world peace is, indeed, possible.)
February 12, 2015
A day of peace is possible because it only takes two words: "Cease fire."
The biggest reason world peace is even more possible than before is because the band width of energy frequencies allowed on earth is shifting through the free will choices of all earth's inhabitants. Hold your left hand in front of you palm up and fingers open. Hold your right hand, palm down, say, six inches above your left. Maintaining the distance between them, move both hands up about an inch and watch the lower energies fall through your open fingers. Falling off the bottom of the scale is the position energies devoted to war are in.
Affirmations for world peace based on WINV13: Invocation for World Peace. http://www.transcendencetoolbox.com/world-change/world-invocations/312-winv13-invocation-for-world-peace-
1. World peace is possible because earth's bandwidth is shifting towards more and more peace.
2. World peace is possible because more and more people are choosing to walk away from responding to conflicts with violence. More people are choosing peaceful ways.
3. World peace is possible because more and more people are awakening to the fact that war is not a solution to any problems. More people are looking for life-sustaining solutions.
4. World peace is possible because more and more people are awakening to the existence of what is called a power elite, people completely devoted to an ego-based, force-based misuse of power at any and all costs. More people are awakening.
5. World peace is possible because more and more people are beginning to see how the power elite have historically and do currently manipulate the masses. Less people can be fooled and more people are more discerning.
6. World peace is possible because more and more people are awakening to being able to see the fear that drives the power elite and these people are becoming more willing to see that they do indeed have alternative choices to playing these sick games. More people are seeing alternatives.
7. World peace is possible because more and more people are discovering the reality of the mind of Christ, even if they don't call it that.
8. World peace is possible because more and more people are willing to BE the flame of peace that they are. More people are willing to identify with peace and peaceful ways.
9. World peace is possible because more and more people are discovering the universal truths extolled in all the major religions and are willing to let go of the concept of their religion being THE only way. More people are more tolerant and learning to value diversity.
10. World peace is possible because more and more people are awakening to their God-given authority to exercise their free will choices over and above the choices of the power elite without ever engaging the power elite as an enemy, since these same people are transcending any need for enemies. More people are feeling empowered.
11. World peace is possible because more and more people are aware that the media generally tells drama and will even lie to make it sound sensational. These aware people are seeking alternative more reliable news sources or, at least, are more discerning about refraining from buying into the lies. People are more wise.
12. World peace is possible because more and more people are refusing to believe that the ends can justify the means. People are more conscientious and cognizant about the journey in between.
February 9, 2015
With regard to yesterday's posting, I was going to post a reminder about the prayer, meditation and visualizations in the left column. But, it occurs to me that the most powerful tool (aside from the free will choices of humans) I know of for 2015 is asking Gautama Buddha to direct the ruby ray. I was envisioning myself as a being of peace walking through the battle grounds around the world; through the rooms where strategies, tactics and goals are being discussed; and through the places where governments are having discussions that are extending wars. I was offering peace to anyone willing to accept. Then it occurred to me to ask Gautama Buddha to direct the ruby ray in these very places. So, that’s what I’m offering in this posting. Remember that in 2015 Gautama Buddha said we could ask him to direct the ruby ray into any situation.
Of course, I’ll keep putting in my contribution of visualizations, feeling oneness, actively radiating peace and decreeing. But, I also put faith in the old adage: The call compels the answer. What I said yesterday about shifting our personal perspective is still quite powerful, as well. Several sources of ascended master teachings agree that 51% is a tipping point. That seems to suggest that when 51% of the planet’s population believes peace is possible, we see a shift. Each one of us can choose to be part of that 51%.
Here is a link for the invocation that was in Mother Mary's January world vigil. http://www.transcendencetoolbox.com/world-change/list-of-world-invocations/319-winv06-miracle-invocation-for-consuming-conflict-
And here is a link to tools for World Peace. http://www.transcendencetoolbox.com/world-change/general-world-tools
Oh, I had forgotten all about visualizing a Rose of Peace. I'm visualizing the battle grounds around the planet clogged with bushes and bushes of roses of peace. I'm visualizing a rose of peace over every meeting where war is being discussed or strategized. I'm visualizing a rose of peace in the office of every government official involved in acts of war, http://www.transcendencetoolbox.com/world-change/general-world-tools/331-visualizing-the-rose-of-peace-in-situations-where-there-is-anti-peace
Isn't it marvelous to have so many tools to choose from and utilize? Happy choosing.
February 8, 2015
Apparently it has been decreed that February 14, 2015 is a day of worldwide peace. Now I have no idea of the accuracy of this statement, nor who decreed it or what it's even based on. However, regardless, what say anyone who reads this agrees to giving world peace an encouraging thought on this coming Saturday, February 14, just for grins. How can it hurt? And if it does help, isn't it worthy of a moment of our time, or however much you wish to give it, in whatever manner you wish. Be creative. But, even if each one of us just takes a moment at any time during February 14 to say: I call for world peace. It has happened before, several times in history, that armies have declared a cease fire for a day, or an hour. It truly does have a very real possibility to it.A person could say a Novena for the next 5 or 6 days. A person could make the call each day until Saturday. There are numerous ways any one of us and each of us can demonstrate our willingness to support the concept of peace around the world, even for a day. Even if it's just to test the waters and see what you could shift about your world view or wounded ideals that could allow you to entertain the idea. Just a nudge. No matter what any one of us does, all of us doing something will have an effect. Like I said: What can it hurt? Light ALWAYS works.